- Digital Humanities Syllabi
A collection of syllabi for digital humanities courses, dating back to 2008.
- National Institute for Technology in Liberal Education
Showcases the scholarship and news of interest to the digital humanities community, through a process of aggregation, discovery, curation, and review.
- National Writing Project: Digital Is
A collection of ideas, reflections, and stories about what it means to teach writing in our digital, interconnected world.
- Tooling Up for the Digital Humanities: Pedagogy
A basic introduction to the digital humanities that explores how technology can be put to use in the classroom.
- DIL/IAH Faculty Fellowships
- Digital Literacy Faculty Working Group
- Digital Literacy Curriculum Development Grants
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Graduate Fellowships
- Graduate Recruitment Fellowships
- Digital Literacy Graduate Fellowships
- Digital Research and Dissertation Fellowships
- Digital Literacy Course Development Grants
- Professional Development Opportunities
- DH Graduate Certificate
- Our Partners
- DH Projects @ UNC