- Anvil Academic
An open-access publisher of born-digital and born-again-digital academic research.
- dhq: digital humanities quarterly
An open-access, peer-reviewed, digital journal covering all aspects of digital media in the humanities. Published by the Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO).
- Journal of Digital Humanities
The Journal of Digital Humanities is a comprehensive, peer-reviewed, open access journal that features scholarship, tools, and conversations produced by the digital humanities community in the previous quarter.
- Journal of Literary and Linguistic Computing
Published by Oxford for the Association for Computers and the Humanities.
- Kairos: A Journal of Rhetoric, Technology, and Pedagogy
A refereed open-access online journal exploring the intersections of rhetoric, technology, and pedagogy
- Urban History
For scholars creating multimedia works that include graphics, sound, and other elements, Urban History now publishes multimedia companions–refereed, fully linked and cross-referenced to the print version.
- Vectors: Journal of Culture and Technology in a Dynamic Vernacular
A multimedia peer-reviewed journal that focuses on the myriad ways technology shapes, transforms, reconfigures, and/or impedes social relations, both in the past and in the present.
- DIL/IAH Faculty Fellowships
- Digital Literacy Faculty Working Group
- Digital Literacy Curriculum Development Grants
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Graduate Fellowships
- Graduate Recruitment Fellowships
- Digital Literacy Graduate Fellowships
- Digital Research and Dissertation Fellowships
- Digital Literacy Course Development Grants
- Professional Development Opportunities
- DH Graduate Certificate
- Our Partners
- DH Projects @ UNC